THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Home of the Spartans EndGame LS of Bismarck

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Elvnmage's application~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elvnmage
Slacks

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-27

~Elvnmage's application~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Elvnmage's application~   ~Elvnmage's application~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:25 am

Character Name - Elvnmage
Race - Tarutaru
Jobs - Summoner level 66
Craft Levels - dident raise any so far.

Sky Access - have not got sky acess yet
Sea Access (PM you are on) - PM 2-3
Dynamis Xarc Access (or Cities you have flagged) - Im new to Dynamis i have just gotten rank 6 as of january 27th.
ToAU Mission - 1-2
City & Rank - San'doria ~ Rank 6 ~

Previous Linkshells - My previous linkshell that i have left has been Masterlink Reborn

Reason for leaving your current LS - I have left MasterLink Reborn as for it is a extremely cliquey Ls and the event times we just not reasonable and most events that were set did not achualy happen as for lack of members intrest.

Notable Equiptment - Full summoner artifact , YinYang robes once i hit leve 71, All the elemental stave's and a bunch of other equipment for summoner.

Playing Time - Eastern time zone ~ Plays anywheres from 12 pm - 12 am

Reason for choosing MD - I have choosen to be in Manifest Destiny because i would like to be able to attend as many Dynamis as possiable and because the Ls seems very well opperated from what i can see on the website.

What your goals are while you are with MD - To have fun, help out as much as possiable and to obtain full Summoner AF 2.

Name of Member who refered you(if applicable) - not quite sure of the players name.
Back to top Go down
Stupswife
Admin
Stupswife

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-15

~Elvnmage's application~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Elvnmage's application~   ~Elvnmage's application~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:30 am

Please see us ingame for your MDynamis pearl and Congrats on Rank 6 cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stupswife

~Elvnmage's application~
Page 1 of 1