THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Home of the Spartans EndGame LS of Bismarck

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreauce ShellHolder

Go down 
+3
Gra
Brenton
Stupswife
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stupswife
Admin
Stupswife

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Dreauce ShellHolder Empty
PostSubject: Dreauce ShellHolder   Dreauce ShellHolder Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:56 pm

Good Morning Guys! I hope everyone is doing well. As many of you know I have not been on FFXI for some time now. My RL has become very busy with kids in sports and work. Dreauce has agreed to remake the LS as Shellholder and all of the Sack Holders have agreed to support him. It's my hope that you continue to be an amazing LS and support Dre and our other sacks as they continue to lead you in many new areas.

When Stup and I started MD we really just wanted a place where all players of EU hours could come so not to stay up untill 3am for events. We have suceeding in this and our leaders are ready to continue it.

As for admin stuff, Beanflicker is taking everything over. She will be holding LS Bank and all attendance. Beanflicker is Dre's wife for those of you who don't know.

Thank you to everyone who made this LS a success. You guys are truley like extended family to me. Hope to see you ingame when I return.

<3 Taru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Wifey
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stupswife
Brenton
Woot got my Sub!
Brenton

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Dreauce ShellHolder   Dreauce ShellHolder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:21 am

Sad Awww Good Luck U 2!!!!!!

Hope I'm back and get to see ya both when you get back Shocked

lol!

But RL > FFXI (yep it is weather you believe it or not) affraid

and Grats Drea Hopefully I'll be back soon to get you killed explorein some more!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Gra
Woot got my Sub!
Gra

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Dreauce ShellHolder   Dreauce ShellHolder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:14 am

Glad to hear you are doing ok wifey, I'm sure I'm not the only one that was a little worried we hadn't heard from you for a while!

Grats Drea - you know we'll build the LS back up again. It's not a 2 minute job but with some time and effort it's going to happen.

For those who ran away and dropped your pearls etc - come back dammit!

Stay in touch wifey - we will be needing your BLM awesomeness when you are on I suspect! BTW - 70BLM now....lolGalkaBLM75 coming up soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Gra76
Nanaki
lolDRG

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Dreauce ShellHolder   Dreauce ShellHolder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:43 am

but we need you!!

well at least youre not quitting...

please come back soon and have fun in lolreallife
Back to top Go down
Masterblaster
lolDRG
Masterblaster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Dreauce ShellHolder   Dreauce ShellHolder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:48 am

Good luck Wife hope you will come back soon! - Congratulations to Drea on becoming Leader time to smash the caps locks ^^
Back to top Go down
Diezel
Woot got my Sub!
Diezel

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Dreauce ShellHolder   Dreauce ShellHolder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:49 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Wifey Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

miss ya heaps hope you enjoy RL and plz come back fast
and thx dre for keeping us toghether in new ls hope will b back to normal sky runs soon ^^

<3 wifey Sad
Back to top Go down
Super
Woot got my Sub!
Super

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Dreauce ShellHolder   Dreauce ShellHolder Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:02 pm

gl wife with ur RL & i hope come back soon

grats drea on leader elv<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreauce ShellHolder   Dreauce ShellHolder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreauce ShellHolder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS IS SPARTA!!!! :: Public Section :: Chat-
Jump to: