THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Home of the Spartans EndGame LS of Bismarck

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess Who ;-)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudbank
Slacks

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Guess Who ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who ;-)   Guess Who ;-) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:15 am

Hello everyone just dropping in to say a hello and hope everyone is doing great.Alot of changes has happened since i have been out but the website is luking cool and im liking the name.I have just finished my exams so in the next week or two and shud be back ingame if all goes well but i wont have much time to play as i use to hope to see ye all soon ingame again take care everyone chat soon.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Woot got my Sub!
Brenton

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Guess Who ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who ;-)   Guess Who ;-) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 am

Suspect You & exams...... hmmmmmmmm

Razz

GL on them cloud ... hopefully I'll be back soon too (looking for a new TV now) Sad

Anywho see ya soon cloud. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stupifyed
lolDRG
Stupifyed

Number of posts : 13

Guess Who ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who ;-)   Guess Who ;-) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:32 am

Wife and I will be back in a month or 2. We really need a break so the game will become fun again, we dont want to get burnt out and quit all together.

WOTG really did nothing for the game for me at this point I was hoping for some type of endgame event such as SKY from the start, I know it took months for sea to come out and such but i dont want to sit on the game not having fun till it happens, so time for a break.

See you all ingame in a bit hope you all kick some ass while we are gone.

TH4 whore shall return dont worry. Razz
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stupifyed
Gra
Woot got my Sub!
Gra

Number of posts : 117

Guess Who ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who ;-)   Guess Who ;-) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:27 am

I can understand the burnout factor......I'm casting Fire IV a lot and burning out mobs, what with being 74BLM now....30k tnl as well....with merits stacked up ready to unlock a couple of AM2 spells....I'm thinking Burst II and Freeze II would be nice.....and that's not to mention Drea is RDM74 and Prax is PLD73 (almost 74).

Oh, you mean a different type of burnout.....my bad.... /grin ^^

Come back when you ar ready to rumble! Miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Gra76
Stupifyed
lolDRG
Stupifyed

Number of posts : 13

Guess Who ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who ;-)   Guess Who ;-) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:20 am

Holy shit 74, galka power!! affraid

Did you solo all that way or did you, dre, and prax hook up on a static?

grats to all 3 of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stupifyed
Gra
Woot got my Sub!
Gra

Number of posts : 117

Guess Who ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who ;-)   Guess Who ;-) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:58 am

I solo'd my fat Galka ass to around 65ish and then myself, Drea and Prax formed a static up to where we are now.

Drea and Prax would be ahead of me but I'm a goddamn Galka so I can role with the punches when I pull hate, which happens now and again, whereas they die a lot.....the suckers need to learn to run away sometimes! Drea is particularly good at it - with maxed enmity all he has to do is look at the mob wrong and they kick his ass! It's a good job I exp as /whm for the extra mp and curing, not to mention raise.... lol

Just Got Thunder IV to learn once I hit 75 and then I'm a walking armageddon (with a tail).

God help those bunnies in West Ronfaure - they're my usual target when I learn a new spell to see how much damage I can hit them with!

As the infamous sith lord Palpatine said (in Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith to be exact):

"UNLIMITED.......(Galka) POOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah yeah yeah - I know he didn't say the Galka bit.... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Gra76
Sponsored content

Guess Who ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who ;-)   Guess Who ;-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess Who ;-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS IS SPARTA!!!! :: Public Section :: Chat-
Jump to: